WORK DESCRIPTION. The above-named CLIENT is engaging The CCWC Network Corp. hereafter known as CCWC, to provide periodic upgrading and maintenance to an existing Web Site.
WEB SITE ACCESS. The CLIENT hereby authorizes CCWC continued access to the ‘Web Hosting Account’ and Content Management Platform the length of this agreement.
(b) MAINTENANCE AND CONSULTATION.
MINOR UPDATES DURING CONTRACT. CCWC shall provide CLIENT with minor updates to the web site for the duration of heir subscription. Client may opt out at any time. Minor updates should not exceed more than 50% of the content on any single Web site page.
2. CONTENT UPDATES EXPLAINED. Updates include but are not limited to adding and changing Web links, replacing and editing copy and graphic elements, adding additional navigation bar links and linked Web pages, editing and upgrading Web application source code, and uploading and installing other digital media and text content provided by CLIENT.
3. SERVICES NOT COVERED, DEFINED. Any major revisions, additions or redesign requests not specified in this document shall be considered additional and will require a separate agreement. Non-standard Web site maintenance' is subject to a regular per case packaged rate.
Additional services include but are not limited to:
i. Total Web site template redesign, realignment or redevelopment.
ii. Search Engine Optimization Services above and beyond ‘META KEYWORDS’ and ‘META DESCRIPTION’.
iii.‘Content Management System’, ‘Web Blog design’, ‘Web Forum’ or ‘E-Commerce Site’ Integration.
iv. Interactive Forms and dynamic content development involving programming languages.
v. Website Repairs (added on 12/31/15)
(c) CONTRACT PERIOD.
This agreement shall be on a month to month basis starting upon initial payment received and ending upon Client Request.
2. MAINTENANCE FEE SCHEDULE: The monthly maintenance fee schedule is as follows :
$50.00 a month for personal Websites or
$85.00 a month for business websites or
$125.00 a month for E-Commerce Websites
One time changes : $350*
Client will provide a list of a maximum of 10 items to be changed or modified (not including design)
3. Client can make arrangements to pay for 3, 6 or 12 months in advance.
(d) FAILURE TO PAY. In the event The CLIENT fails to adhere to the schedule of payment referenced by the deadline set
forth, CCWC retains the rights, but is not obligated, to pursue any or all of the following remedies:
Termination of the agreement, immediate stop on all works-in-progress, remove unpaid for material or bring legal action
1. SOLE MAINTENANCE PROVIDER. During the duration of this contract, the CLIENT agrees that CCWC will be the sole provider of maintenance services and that no other third party will have access or rights to change the Web site. If a third party does make changes and errors occur or files become corrupted during that process, the CLIENT will be charged an hourly rate 2 for repairs.
2. DEADLINES, DELIVERABLES & REQUEST RESPONSE TIME. CCWC will respond to all maintenance requests from CLIENT within 24 to 48 hours on weekdays and on weekends, via email or phone, with a confirmation that the request was received, and an estimated completion date for each action item in the request. Maintenance requests received after 3:00pm EST may not be completed until the next business day unless prior arrangements have been made.
3. TERMINATION. The CLIENT may cancel this website maintenance agreement at any time, by providing one month's (30 days) written or emailed notice, provided that payment is up-to-date. A pro-rata refund will be given for any unused period of the advance payment.
i. CCWC reserves the right to cancel this WEBSITE MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT at any time, for any reason, without prior notification and will provide a cancellation notice either electronically or in writing sent to the address of record.
WARRANTIES. CCWC does not warrant that the functions contained in these Web pages or the Internet website will totally meet the CLIENT’s requirements or that the operation of the Web pages will be uninterrupted or error-free. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Web pages and website is with the CLIENT.